If you have been searching for Wema Bank Transfer Code you are right at the right place for now we will be We will be briefing you all you need to know about Wema Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on Wema Bank USSD Code using the update below.
Also, you have to take cognizant of all the available Wema Bank Transfer Code in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on Wema Code Transfer codes in Nigeria.
How to use Wema Bank Transfer Code – USSD Transfer Codes
Basic Features of Wema Bank USSD Banking
- Open a Wema account
- Generate a PIN
- Check account balance
- Change PIN
- Funds transfer
- Airtime & data Top-up
- Cardless withdrawal
- DSTV, GOTV & Startimes Subscription
- Electricity bill payment
- Receive Western Union Payment
How to Use Wema Bank Transfer Code
- Simply dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount# (e.g. *945*1234567890*20000#).
- If you are sending to another number, you have to select the bank that you are sending money to from the list that will appear on your screen.
- Proceed to check and confirm your recipient name and proceed.
- Enter your USSD banking 4 digit PIN to authorize the transfer.
How to Check Wema Bank Account Balance
To check your account balance use the USSD codes below;
- Simply dial *945*0# from your registered mobile phone number.
- Note you may have a charge fee to enable you get SMS which has your account Balance
How to Access your Wema Bank Account Number using USSD codes
- Simply dial *945# from your registered mobile phone number.
- Then click on check account number
- Then you are good
- Do well to write out your Wema Bank Account number some where.
How to withdraw without ATM Card via Wema Bank Cardless Withdra￼wal Codes.
How to Withdraw Money From Wema Bank ATM Machine without card using USSD CODE
- Simply dial *945*8*Amount#
- Enter your ussd Pin code and follow the prompt message
- Input the amount of money you want to withdraw
- Generate the transaction toke code
- Go to any Cardless enable ATM machine
How to withdraw using Wema Bank Mobile App
- Log into the ALAT app, click Send Money on the menu then click ATM Cardless Transfer.
- Fill in the required details and authenticate the transfer with your ALAT PIN.
- You will receive a paycode by email and Keep that code saved.
How to Recharge and Subscribe from Wema Bank Account
How to Buy Airtime and Recharge for others
- To Recharge For Others Simply dial *945*phone Number*amount#
How to Buy Airtime and Subscribe or your self
- To Recharge For Yourself simply dial *945*Amount#
Wema Bank Transfer Limit
- Always know that your ussd transfer limit is limited to 100,000 naira daily. Though you increase the limit using WEMA bank token or mobile app.
Wema Bank Swift code
The Wema Bank Swift code is always used to receive money from an online source usually in dollars into your naira account. And the Wema Bank Swift code is WEMANGLA
It is adviseable that when sending or receiving money, always check the SWIFT code with your recipient or bank.
If you think you’ve used the wrong SWIFT code to send money, you should get in contact with your bank right away. They may be able to cancel the transaction. If it’s too late to cancel, you might have to contact the recipient yourself and request that they return your money.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page and my Twitter handle below. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.