World Bank Summer Internship ensures that all Applicant should be approved for Internship program as…
World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program Requirement are available. The procedure to Apply for World Bank Group Investment Program is listed in this update. All requirements for application are all listed below.
World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program is giving an opportunity for World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program Application. Therefore, do follow the guidelines as listed below. All eligible Applicant should not the steps as listed below.
How to Apply for World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program for Nigerians
World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program Requirements Qualification
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, specialization in finance preferred.
- Experience at a top tier financial institution (minimum 2+ years) with a proven track record, including experience creating financial models.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
Demonstrated teamwork skills.
Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas.
Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
Interest in development issues and working in emerging markets.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Language skills in Portuguese are a bonus.
Benefits of World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program for Nigerians
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply for World Bank Group Investment Analyst Program
- Interested and qualified
Go to World Bank on worldbankgroup.csod.com to apply
- Fill necessary documents and information
- Proceed to submit
June 8, 2022