If you want to withdraw from your account balance from an online transaction it is important to know the Fidelity Bank SWIFT Code so as to transfer money in USD to naira. We will show you all you need to know as regards the Fidelity Bank SWIFT Code.
For instance, the Fidelity Bank SWIFT Code is use to receive payment from Google AdSense which is an online platform that pays for advertising on a blog or website. Bloggers makes use of it to transfer cash to their Nigerian bank. I personally make use of it to receive USD to my Nigerian Bank.
Fidelity Bank SWIFT Code
This Swift code to enable you receive USD to Nigeria bank;
Fidelity Bank Loan Requirements
- You are an active customer of the bank
- You have a business or corporate account in Sterling Bank
- You have a registered business or company
- You have a good Credit Bureau Report
- You have been trading for some time (one to three years should be enough)
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Business
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements Details about the collateral you are willing to offer
- Proof of your address Your business plan Means of identification Cash flow budget
How to Buy Airtime via Fidelity Bank Transfer Codes
To recharge your phone;
- simply dial *770*amount#
- Then press send
- You will receive a short message as soon as possible (note that you will have a fee deducted for airtym purchase) Bank
Do well to rate this update, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Like our Facebook page and use the comments box below.