Digital Marketing Course are available for your consideration and it will be cool if you could take note of the following digital marketing Company that we have go to bring to your door step. Know that it is if the best interest to know the jobs and that gives Certificate at the end of the programme.
Many Digital Companies and jobs are much available for your consideration. Some digital Marketing Agency also help to sponsor this course provided you are qualified
Digital Marketing Course and Company
Constant Contact’s Social Media Quickstarter
Social Media Quickstarter. This collection of online marketing guides from Constant Contact will help you master social media marketing in no time. Featuring quick, easy-to-read guides, social media novices can browse this extensive knowledge base at their leisure.
WordStream’s Growth Academy
Growth Academy is a comprehensive, interactive roadmap to growing your business through digital marketing, including online advertising, lead generation, ecommerce, and more. Not only is it completely free, but it’s also taught by some of the top marketing experts in the industry.
marketing courses online for free
As one of the most popular sites for online education, Coursera has many offerings, including free online marketing courses. Check ‘em out. Even if you don’t see anything you like, check back every now and then – new classes are always being added.
ALISON offers a large number of free online business courses and free virtual diplomas for learning junkies.
WordStream’s PPC University
PPC University. Our new PPC University is an awesome one-stop shop for learning all the ins and outs of PPC. With easy-to-browse lessons for beginners and advanced PPC users, there’s something for everyone at the grand old PPC University.
Podcasts are fantastic because they are so mobile, multi-tasking friendly. You can listen to podcasts while riding your bike to work, eating your lunch,
Udemy [Paid Classes]
There are some paid Udemy courses that come highly recommended that may be worth checking out if you’re not afraid to whip out the wallet.
Another MOOC resource site, Canvas offers free online courses on a range of topics. While currently there are no courses that deal explicitly with online marketing, check back to see new offerings. Some courses that may interest online marketers
edX is another popular website for attending free online classes. Your online classroom, without the mysterious school lunches.
This course offers an introduction to content marketing, a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience. With an emphasis on key concepts, definitions, and metrics, the course examines ways that marketers can tailor their content to meet the specific needs of potential customers as they travel through the sales funnel. Learners will explore how content is used to build brand awareness and establish the brand as a trusted source of expert advice.
- Define content marketing, and explain how it relates to social media and SEO
- List the major types of content used in content marketing, and explain the strengths of each
- Explain the purpose and goals of a content marketing plan
- Describe the online marketing funnel, and explain which types of content are appropriate for which stages of the funnel
- Articulate the advantages of audience targeting and audience segmentation
- Explain the role of influencers in content marketing
- Describe the process of channel management, and explain why it is important to furthering your marketing goals
- Articulate the unique importance of video to content marketing campaigns
- Explain the importance of measuring your campaign’s effectiveness, and list the major performance metrics
- Explain the advantages of repurposing content
- Define a content audit, and explain its importance in content marketing
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page and my Twitter handle below.