We will be briefing you all you need to know about Sterling Bank Transfer Code in…
If you have been searching for the procedures to check out on the steps to on How to make Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code and Payment you are actually in the right place and also ensure that you have your phone number registered in the Sterling Bank Account. All you need do is to follow the right steps and procedures to Make Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code Payment on Your ATM Machine and POS.
All the Procedure Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code Payment as fast as it ought to be. All you should be needing is to ensure that you have the required information to Check it out. Keep reading for more details on Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code payments. It will interest you to know that but if you are not aware note that Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code supports three (3) different banking platforms for the cardless withdrawal which may include: Internet banking, Mobile banking and USSD. You can now follow the steps below to Withdraw without ATM Using Sterling Bank Internet Banking. Below is the guidelines.
How to use Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code to withdraw without ATM Card
- Simply dial *822*42#
- Select generate token by pressing option 1
- Select the pin of your choice
- Enter the pin again to confirm it.
- A pay code will be sent to your phone.
- Locate the nearest ATM that has cardless withdrawal or quickteller enabled.
- Press enter and select Sterling money if it is a Sterling bank ATM. But if it is other bank ATM select pay code. Then enter your 12 digits code sent to your phone.
- Enter your phone number, the amount you requested for withdrawal and pressure continue.
- Finally, exercise patient for the ATM to verify your details.
- Once it is verified, your money will be put.
How to Register and Activate Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Using the same number you used in opening your Sterling bank account Dial *822# on you GSM phone.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to create your four digit security PIN.
- You can now start enjoying the services.
How to check Sterling Bank Account Balance via USSD Codes
- Simply dial *822*6# on your GSM phone and your account balance will be displayed on your phone screen. This service may require a service
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required via Sterling Bank
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.