This is to inform the general public that the Rhodes Scholarships is currently opened to…
This is to inform the general public that the Gates Cambridge Scholarships Application Portal is currently opened to all interested Applicant to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. The requirements and eligibility for Gates Cambridge Scholarships Application are all available for all interested Applicant as expected.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships Application for Africans are all giving award to all interested applicant to apply for the scholarship as expected. The jobs are all at the Gates Cambridge Scholarships. Therefore, all Applicant should do well to note if they are eligible before they apply online.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships General Eligibility
In order to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen outside the UK.
- Apply for one of these full-time residential programs: PhD, MSc or MLitt or a one year postgraduate course.
- If you already study at Cambridge university, you can apply for a new postgraduate course and benefit from the Gates Cambridge Scholarship if still didn’t start a course.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships cover the cost of studies as well as the following costs:
- The composition fees at the appropriate rate
- A maintenance allowance for one student (£ 17,500 per year at the 2020-2021 rate) – The award offered for 4 years for the PhD scholars.
- An economy class air ticket at the start and end of the course.
- Costs of inbound visas and cost of the health Surcharge for immigrants.
- Between £ 500 and £ 2000 for Academic Development Funding.
- Family allowance.
- Maternity funding: if you need it, you can request to interrupt your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this period.
- Hardship Funding: For unexpected difficulties.
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- First of all visit the Elite Student Application Portal @ https://www.gatescambridge.org/
- Then enter the information and identity
- Afterward, upload all documents as expected
- Then proceed to summit
- You will also need to the following materials:
- A statement of 3,000 characters about why you have chosen the Cambridge university and your fit with the Gates Cambridge program.
- A (non-academic) reference about their fit with Gates Cambridge.
- Other materials such as CV/resume.
- A research proposal is required for Ph.D. applicants.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships Application Deadline
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.