If you have been searching for Keystone Bank Transfer code you are right at the…
If you have been searching for JAIZ Bank Transfer Code you are right at the right place for now we will be We will be briefing you all you need to know about JAIZ Bank Transfer Code in Nigeria for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account on JAIZ Bank Bank USSD Code using the update below.
Meanwhile, you have to take cognizant of all the available JAIZ Bank Transfer Code in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know on JAIZ Bank Transfer Code/ USSD codes in Nigeria.
How to Register and Activate JAIZ Bank Transfer Code
- Simply dial *389*301# on the Sim card that’s linked to your JAIZ account.
- Ensure that your debit card is available with you.
How to transfer cash via JAIZ USSD Codes
- Simply dial *773#, then select transfer option.
- Then follow the instructions on screen to complete your transfer.
How to Transfer cash from JAIZ Bank Account to another JAIZ Bank Via Mobile banking App
- For android device, go to google play store and download JAIZ bank app. iOS users can use apple store to download the JAIZ bank mobile app.
- Install and open the app.
- Click on create account.
- Enter your required details, make your login details strong to keep scammers off.
- Make sure that the email address linked to your account is active and secured.
- Once you complete profile registration.
- Login with your user ID and password.
- Click on security to change your default pin, put something that you can remember easily. That your transfer pin that you will use to authorize each transaction.
- Now click on the top menu button. Select transfer, choose intra ( if the transfer is to another JAIZ bank account) and inter (if it is to other banks).
- Select the account you want transfer from, enter the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- Make sure you input the person bank details correctly to avoid making transfer to wrong account.
- Now, authorize the transaction using your 4 digit pin.
- Boom you have successful transferred money once the success message pop up
How to use JAIZ USSD Codes with these Features
Below are features that you are going to enjoy, if you activate JAIZ bank ussd or mobile banking platform on your account.
- Account activities (Account balance, Transaction history)
- Instant funds Transfer to own account, other Jaiz Bank accounts and third party Bank accounts
- Cheques (Confirm Cheque and Stop Cheque)
- Bill payments
- Scheduled payment
- Card Services
- Branch and ATM Locator
- Transaction receipt generation
- Airtime purchase
How to Recharge and Subscribe via JAIZ USSD Codes – Transfer Codes
To Recharge your line
- To recharge the phone number that’s linked to your JAIZ account only.
- Simply dial *773*Amount#
For other lines
- Simply dial *773*Amount*Phone Number#
- For Example: To recharge your phone with N5,000, all you need to do is simply to dial *773*5000*09055553225#
- Then you are good.
How to Check JAIZ Account Balance via JAIZ Transfer Code
- Simply dial the jaiz bank USSD Code *773#
- Then reply with 5
- Then proceed to appropriately enter your account number.
- Afterwards, enter your jaiz transaction PIN to complete the process.
- You are good.
Other way to check Account Balance;
- Simply dial *773*0# to check your account balance instantly.
JAIZ Swift code
Use this Swift code below to transfer USD to a Nigerian bank account;
JAIZ Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- Dial **773*AMOUNT# on your registered phone number.
- You will receive a transaction code as a text.
- Visit any JAIZ Bank ATM and press any button on the machine (without inserting your card)
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
- Enter the transaction code that was sent to you.
- Enter your 773 pin or the last four digits of your card.
- Complete the transaction and collect your cash.
How to apply for a Jaiz Bank business
- You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents, such as:
- Your company’s profile Bank statements Details about the collateral you are willing to offer
- Proof of your address Your business plan Means of identification Cash flow budget
JAIZ Bank Loan Requirements
- You are an active customer of the bank
- You have a business or corporate account in Jaiz Bank
- You have a registered business or company
- You have a good Credit Bureau Report
- You have been trading for some time (one to three years should be enough)
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required on JAIZ Bank
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.