This is to inform the general public that the FERMA Recruitment Portal is currently ongoing…
National Space Research and Development Agency NASRDA Recruitment portal is opened and recruitment new Applicant in this space. The basic requirements and qualifications to apply are in this update. Do well to ensure you Know what it takes before you proceed with the application below.
Thereafter, you go ahead with the NASRDA Recruitment Portal for online Application. Ensure you input the correct information and cross check before submitting online registration. Below contains application steps by step instructions.
How to Apply for NASRDA Recruitment Portal
NASRDA Recruitment General Eligibility Requirements
- Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General
- Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Process of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NASRDA Recruitment Portal
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official National Space Research and Development Agency recruitment portal at https://nasrda.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Stay in touch with us for the closing date.
Do make use of the comments box to ask your questions and we will be right here to attend to it. Also join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.