This is to inform the general public that the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Scholarship Programme is opened to all interested Applicant to apply for the online application for all interested Applicant to to note the right requirements to apply for the online and ongoing programme as expected. All the candidates that meets up the general Eligibility and Requirements are to follow the guidelines to apply as expected.
Meanwhile, the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is opened for registration and giving some important benefit. The only thing that is left to be done is to ensure that all Applicant should note the key role to enable they apply as expected. Keep reading for more Juicy update on this platform.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship General Eligibility
- All Application is opened to all citizens and legal residents of any one of the 54 African countries.
- The proposed business must be registered and operate in Africa.
- Applicants must be 18 years old and must not be considered a minor in their country of residence. There is no upper-limit age restriction.
- Applicants can be outstanding African entrepreneurs running existing start-ups with high growth potential and aspiring business owners with transformative ideas;
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early-stage company, in the range of 0 to 3 years old.
- Your application must focus on ONE business only.
- They are particularly looking to grow representation from French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers, as well as female entrepreneurs.
- The programme is not open to research institutions, faith-based organisations, value-adding trading companies, government contractors and businesses not located in Africa.
- Businesses must not adversely affect the environment, lives and property. Business ideas must be for-profit and must be the original work of those making the submission.
Benefit of Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship
- All Applicant could be selected to join our current 9,631 beneficiaries across 54 African countries to receive:
- Business Training
- $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
- Global Network Opportunities
How to Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship
The following are the right procedures to apply for the online application;
- First of all Applicant are to visit the TEF Application Portal @ https://tefconnect.com/
- Then enter all you information and identity correctly
- Next is to proceed to upload all necessary documents and Credentials as seen in the requirements and Eligibility above.
- Afterward, submit.
Application Deadline for Registration of Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship
All Applicant should note that all TEF Application Portal closes on midnight on the stipulated date. Check out Official Website.
About Tony Elumelu Foundation
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is an African non-profit organization founded in 2010 by Tony O. Elumelu and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, based on his belief that, with the right support, entrepreneurs can be empowered to contribute meaningfully to Africa’s prosperity and social development.
- The Foundation is intent on charting a new course for African philanthropy and does not operate merely as a grant-awarding organisation but provides a holistic system of effective and intensive support for entrepreneurs through its. Tonyelumelufoundation.org It is a pioneer member of the Global Impact Investment Rating System (GIIRS). So far, the Foundation has empowered 7,520 African entrepreneurs across 54 African countries. Source.Wikipedia
Tony Elumelu Foundation Scholarship Application Deadline
- All Applicant should note that Application is in progress and the deadline is midnight (WAT). Do apply before the closing date.
New Development in Tony Elumelu Foundation Scholarship
The Global Head of Technology at Google.org, Jen Carter, expressed her delight at bringing the Google.org fellowship to Africa for the first time and the possibilities it opens up for the tech landscape.