The Total Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 is opened to interested candidate who which to settle as…
The Food and Agriculture Organization 2021/2022 FAO United Nations Application Portal is opened to interested candidate who is a skill expert either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the Food and Agriculture Organization FAO Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online for grant of $10,000 to $25,000. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update stay put.
Moreover, any Applicant who which to apply for the FAO United Nations 2021/2022 Application Portal for 2021 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the FAO) United Nations 2021/2022 Application Portal. For more details on FAO) United Nations 2021/2022 Application Portal check below.
How to Apply for Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) United Nations Application Portal
Tasks and responsibilities
The volunteer will perform the functions specified in the Terms of Reference (TOR) prepared by the hiring office before the beginning of the assignment and agreed by the volunteer.
Requirement For Application for food and Agriculture Organization FAO United Nations Application
- Must have completed secondary school education.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish). Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset. Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations.
- Candidates must be aged 18 or older.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programmes.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not be eligible for the Volunteer Programme.
- Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment.
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Relevant working or research experience in one of the fields of the Organization.
Selection Criteria FAO United Nations
- Candidates may be assigned in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
Information to applicants
- Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non- and under-represented member nations as well as candidates from the global south and Indigenous Peoples are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates are requested to attach to their application a letter of motivation, copy of their academic qualifications and copy of their language proficiency certificates.
- All applications will be reviewed and only qualified applicants will be directly contacted for interviews by the hiring office.
- FAO does not provide any remuneration to volunteers.
How to Apply for Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of United Nations Application Portal
- To apply, visit the recruitment website of FAO and complete your online profile. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only applications received the recruitment portal will be considered.
- Vacancies will be removed from the recruitment portal at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
About Food and Agriculture Organization
- The FAO Regular Volunteer Programme provides opportunities for individuals to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of FAO in connection to FAO Strategic Objectives and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The Programme proactively and strategically mobilizes broad-based volunteer services of citizens of the Member States, especially from the global south, to contribute to end hunger, malnutrition and food insecurity.
- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Click Here to join WhatsAPP Group