PTI Effurun Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening Academic Session…
This is to bring to your notice that the RSUST Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is now available for all candidates who choose the institution as first choice are willing to make the River State University of Science and Technology as the first choice should apply for the ongoing application. Note that all eligible candidates are advise to adhere strictly to the procedure to apply for the ongoing admission programme. All applications ends 23rd September 2022.
In the same vein, all RSUST Post UTME Form should be take the right steps to online registration inorder not to make any form of mistake or error. We have really gone deep to ensure that we bring you the best on all regularities of RSUST Post UTME Form Application. Meanwhile, the RSUST Post UTME Form Official Portal will be opened for all online registration as expected. All you need is to ensure you follow the guidelines for online registration. Note that Our Team is always here to serve you the best of it all.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
RSUST Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Candidates who chose RSUST as their first choice University.
- Also, Candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise.
- Note: Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
List of Approved/Accredited Courses Offered in River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Education Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
River State University of Science and Technology Cutoff Mark
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
RSUST Post UTME Form Screening Date and Registration
- All registration Date and Deadline will all be listed in this platform all you need do is to stay in touch with us.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
RSUST Post UTME Form Screening Payment Fees
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Inter-switch Verve enabled cards.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
- First of all all applicant should visit the RSUST Application Portal @rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise Admission“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip
Other Vital RSUST Post UTME Registrstion and Screening Update
- The registration for the screening exercise will start on Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on Wednesday, 21st September 2022. Those that pay for their applications by the deadline will have until Friday, September 23, to submit their application online.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
We have believe that this update has helped everyone to know the various update on all RSUST Post UTME Form for Academic Session.
Now do well to make good use of the comment box below.