The United Nations Africa BIS Grant 2022 Application Portal is opened to interested candidate who is a skill expert either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the UNECA Grant Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online for grant of $10,000 to $25,000. All the requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update stay put.
Moreover, any Applicant who which to apply for the United Nations Africa BIS Grant 2022 Application Portal for 2022 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the United Nations Africa BIS Grant 2022 Application Portal. For more details on United Nations Africa BIS Grant 2022 Application Portal check below.
How to Apply for UNECA BIS Grant 2022
- B.I.S Grant 2022 Application. The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa B.I.S (Business. Idea. Startup) Grant awards $25,000 to Africans with innovative ideas, brilliant startups and growing businesses.
UNECA Application Breakdown
- This is a grant for Businesses, Ideas & Startups whether it’s just an idea or an established business, the programme is structured to assist you access funds.
Who are the Target Audience?
- Citizens from 54 member countries of the African Union.
What is the Grant Prize?
- 5,000 participants would be selected to receive a grant of $25,000 in cash and $10,000 in training.
- Participants must be between the ages of 16 – 65 and should have a valid national means of identification.
B.I.S Grant Programme Structure
- B.I.S Grant aims to empower Africans to thrive in a daunting economy by equipping them with financing, training and mentorship.
Stages to Acquire United Nations Africa BIS Grant
The process to acquire our grant is categorised into three stages which includes:
- Application Stage
- Interview Stage
- Verification Stage
- Firstly, applicants shall apply via the online form below. Within 4-5 working days, an applicant should receive a positive or negative feedback from the assessment team.
- Applicants who receive positive feedbacks shall have a virtual interview with a United Nations assessment representative. Within 48-72 hours, the interview result should be disclosed.
- Finalist shall go through a process of thorough verification before any disbursement can be initiated.
Basic Requirements and Criteria for Grant selection
What We’re Looking Out For
Criteria used in evaluating applications and awarding grants include:
- How our grant funds would really contribute to the growth of your idea, startup or business.
- Your application should be filled with accurate information as we often verify applicant claims.
- Explain why you or your team (if any) is best equipped to execute your idea, startup or business.
- During the interview, share how our grant funds would impact your society at large.
General Eligibility for United Nations Africa BIS Grant
Here is a Must-Have Requirements;
- Age:Applicant must be above the age of 16 years and below 65 years.
- Citizenship Applicant must be a bona fide citizen of an African country.
- Education Applicant must have at least completed secondary or high school education.
- Conferencing Tool Applicant must have a close-by device to initiate a video conferencing call.
How to Apply for United Nations Africa BIS Grant
- A quick visit to UNECA Application portal @unafrica.org
- Activities concerning B.I.S. should be submitted online through the application
- Choose between *’Inceptor’ and ‘Custodian’*. (An inceptor describes a person who has an idea, concept or plan but is yet to execute it into business. A custodian describes a person who manages an existing startup or business).
- Enter your details correctly which includes: last name, other names, working email and phone number.
- Proceed to check in ur date of birth, level of education, Secondary School, diploma, degree, masters or PhD.
- Choose which best describe where you live, country of citizenship, City/Town/Village of Residence.
- Choose marital status and gender.
- Now fill in your Current Earning Status ( Note: The figure would be calculated in your country’s currency).
- The next phase is for you to In few sentences, explain the business idea or concept you have.
- Also, you’re to state Who are your target market i.e Who will use your product/service?
- And finally, state why are you or your team (if any) best equipped to execute the idea
- You are good to go.
United Nations Africa BIS Grant Application screening Date and Procedures
- You are required to fill the form accurately and expect a feedback within 4-5 working days.
- Participants with positive feedback should make adequate preparations for an online interview.
United Nations B.I.S Grant 2022 – FAQS
Who is Eligible for the United Nations B.I.S Grant?
- Citizens from 54 member countries of the African Union who must be between the ages of 16 – 65 and should have a valid national means of identification.
What is the BIS Grant amount for each applicant?
- 5,000 participants would $25,000 in cash and $10,000 in training.
When is the Application Deadline?
- Application Deadline will be communicated to you keep updated in our platform
BIS Grant Application Deadline and closing date
- All Applicant should endeavor to apply on or before Deadline. Therefore, we will be communicate to you keep. updated in our platform and stay in touch in Official Website.
BIS Grant Warning and Notice
Disregard any person, person(s) or organisation claiming to assist you acquire the B.I.S Grant.
About United Nations Africa
- United Nations Africa is an intergovernmental organisation aiming to maintain international peace and increase the standard of living across Africa. Application Portal
United Nations Africa BIS Official Website
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini (Swaziland), Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Note: The Portal has just ended for 2021. When it’s opened we will get to communicate to you when 2022 portal is opened. Stay in touch.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.